- Obtain hardware: The iSC250 device(s) must be obtained from your Converge rep – since they are encrypted to your merchant account.
- Obtain software: Your Converge rep will need to provide you with the “Converge Connect” software.
- Note: Must be version 188.8.131.52 or later. Without ConvergeConnect, EMV will not talk with CivicRec!
- Ensure EMV is enabled on your Converge account (contact converge to check, screenshot provided to show where you can check as well).
- Navigate to Terminal > Advanced > System Setup
- Contact CivicRec to enable feature on your account.