Who can use this feature?
If an assessment is being used on a published requisition, changes to the assessment will not affect the requisition. In order for the changes to take effect, you must republish the requisition.
- Navigate to Applicant Tracking.
- Note: This is the default view for many users. You can ensure you are in applicant tracking via the banner. If not in Applicant Tracking, select your Name in the upper right corner to select the appropriate view. If you do not see a specific product feature, you do not have permission to access it. Talk to your system administrator for more information.
- Select Assessments on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select the desired assessment.
- Complete desired changes:
- Title: Display name of the assessment. It is recommended to use the job title in this field.
- Description: Description of the assessment. This will appear in the instruction area that the candidate sees.
- Sensitive: Note if this assessment has sensitive information.
- Create New Question:
- Text Box: Single line text field. Use this field for short, open-ended answers.
- Text Box Multiline: Multiple line text field, appropriate for longer open-ended answers. Recommended in most cases as the box will expand to accommodate the text.
- Dropdown List: Multiple options displayed in a dropdown; can only have one answer.
- Checkbox List: Multiple options displayed in a checkbox list; can have more than one answer.
- Radio Button List: Multiple options displyed in a radio button list; can only have one answer.
- Yes No: Only allow user to select Yes or No.
- Note: More information about adding a new question can be found in the Add a Question to an Assessment section.
- Click on any existing question to edit its details.
- Select Save Assessment.
- The screen will reload and you will remain on the assessment’s page.
- Use the job title as the assessment title.
- Double check that all your dropdown, checkbox, radio, and Yes/No questions have answers.