A review can only be completed if all items in the review are done. This means that:
- Every section must be weighted to exactly 100%
- Every factor must be evaluated All shared appraisers have finished their review
Any items that are red are incomplete. You need to finish those items before following the rest of the steps in this article.
- Navigate to Manage Reviews
- Select an employee
- Select Route Review tab
- Hit Route Review button
- Note: If you are not using routing/approvals, the Route Review button will be greyed-out, as seen in the picture above. In this case, you will update the status of the review to complete.
- Update Review Status to Completed
Note: If you have routed the review for approval, it will automatically be marked completed when the final approver approves it.