- Ready To Evaluate: Review has been created and is either ready to populate by the manager(s) and/or employee. Shared appraisers can access and evaluate the review.
- In Progress: Review has been partially completed (competency, goal, and objective ratings, feedback, and/or additional document uploads) by manager(s) and/or employee. Not made view-able to employee or shared appraiser.
- Routed: Review has been routed for feedback and approval
- Routed Final: Review is routed to the Final Approver as designated in the Employees Routing Workflow
- Review Rejected: During the routing process, an individual to whom the review has been routed did not approved the review and returned it to the originating manager.
- Completed: All review input has been received, routed and approval process is complete. NOTE:The manager can still modify the review if changes need to be made.
- Closed: The review is complete. All ratings, feedback, and documents have been entered and all modifications have been made. No edits can occur.