The Manage Reviews tab on the left hand side menu, you will provide you with a snapshot view of all reviews that are currently created within your organization.
To create a review, first select the responsible supervisor then select "Create New Performance Review" at the top right of the screen.
Complete all required fields (*) including Review Status.
Review Status Definitions
- Ready To Evaluate: Review has been created and is either ready to populate by the manager(s) and/or employee. Shared appraisers can access and evaluate the review.
- In Progress: Review has been partially completed (competency, goal, and objective ratings, feedback, and/or additional document uploads) by manager(s) and/or employee. Not made view-able to employee or shared appraiser.
- Routed: Review has been routed for feedback and approval
- Routed Final: Review is routed to the Final Approver as designated in the Employees Routing Workflow
- Review Rejected: During the routing process, an individual to whom the review has been routed did not approved the review and returned it to the originating manager.
- Completed: All review input has been received, routed and approval process is complete. NOTE:The manager can still modify the review if changes need to be made.
- Closed: The review is complete. All ratings, feedback, and documents have been entered and all modifications have been made. No edits can occur.
You may "Save Changes" or "Select & Copy Previous Review".
Opening a review will take you to the following view where a review maybe built. This is where you can view all sections of the evaluation (blue links)
Build & Manage Factors
By clicking on the blue button (displaying the factor name) in the upper left hand side of each evaluation section. This will take you to a screen to add an evaluation factor. Under the Manage Review & Feedback screen, you are able to select from Library or manually create the evaluation factor.
Performance Notes may be entered in a review anytime after the review has been created.