There may be instances where you need to share a candidate outside of CivicHR. For instance, you may have a third party or an interview panel that needs to review candidates, but does not want or need a CivicHR login.
You can share a candidate by clicking on the yellow share button in the quick links section. Sharing is only available for external candidates.
After you click share you will be presented with a prompt.
- If you select “Attach Resume in Email” it will send an email to the address listed.
- If you select “Create Public Viewing Area” and email will be sent to the address listed. The link will only be good for 7 days, after which it will become inaccessible. The public viewing area will provide the candidate details, application, and any resources.
- If you select both, two emails will be sent to the address listed.
- You may list more than 1 email in the Send To by separating the emails with a comma or semicolon
- Only external candidates can be shared