The Job Postings module lists jobs by category (Ex. Administrative Services) but can be sorted by category, job title, posting date and closing date. Individual jobs can give descriptions, date information, contact person, miscellaneous information and can have documents attached to the job listing from the Document Center.
Web users can sign up for email and/or text message notifications every time a new job is posted or if changes to the job have been posted. Web users have to subscribe to the email and/or text message notifications by the category, not the individual job. Employers can list jobs by creating their own account and paying for the listing by using ePay.
Employers jobs will list under the Community Job Postings tab and each of their job listings will be linked to their Employer's profile page.
- Organize Jobs by category
- Provide links to important information, related documents or additional job details, reducing phone calls and foot traffic
- Allow applicants to email or download an application
- Allow interested applicants to sign up for job posting notifications
- Set Jobs to auto-publish and/or unpublish