There are two ways to assign permissions to pages. Option one is to assign permissions through the Group Administration Module. The second option is to assign permissions through the Properties Tab while in Live Edit.
Option 1: Access the Group Administration Module (Within the Module)
- Log in to the Admin side of the website.
- Select Modules > Site Tools > Group Administration.
- Select the Front End Group category.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Navigate to the page you want to give permission to.
- Check the View rights for the desired Intranet/Front-End group
- Select Save or Save & Publish to complete adding/creating a User.
- Save – Will save the work as an unpublished draft.
- Save & Publish – Will save the work and publish it, making it active.
Note: Cancel will delete what you’ve done.
Option 2: From the front side of the website using Live Edit
- Navigate to the page you wish to make available only to Intranet users.
- Ensure Live Edit is turned on.
- Select the Properties Tab and click on Permissions.
- Check the Front End Group you wish to permit to view the page.
- If there are subpages for which you want to also make available to this group, select SAVE AND PUSH DOWN.
If wish to give permissions to just this page, select SAVE PAGE CHANGES from the bottom of the permissions window.