- Log in to the admin side of your website.
- Go to the front of your website by clicking on the homepage icon on the top left of your admin home screen
- Navigate to the page where you’d like to display a particular Graphic Links item.
- Click on the Live Edit button in your admin bar at the top of the screen
- Click on the Widgets tab in the panel that appears after you click on Live Edit. Initially, the tabs may appear at the bottom of the screen, or they may appear on the right or left edge of the screen.
- After clicking on the Widgets tab, click on the Modules button in the Widgets panel. This is located at the top next to the Content button.
- Click on the Graphic Links widget and drag it (right click with mouse and hold while moving) to the desired area of the page. You can drop widgets onto your home page or the sub-navigation column in your interior pages (depending on your design)
Note: Make sure you see a dotted container appear in the desired spot on your page before you drop your widget. Otherwise, the widget will not be added to the page.