Note: Only System Administrators and Owners can add Facilities Categories.
- Log in to the admin side of the website.
- Select Modules > Content > Facilities.
- Click the Add Category
- Category Name – A red asterisk indicates this is a mandatory field.
- Permissions – Settting permissions at the category level is suggested.
- View – May view the live side only
- Author – Submit new items, modify / delete unpublished items
- Publisher – Publish new items, modify / delete unpublished items, modify published items, accept / reject submitted items
- Owner – Publish new items, modify / delete unpublished items, modify / delete published items, accept / reject submitted items, create / modify sub-categories, assign category permissions
- System Administrator – Automatically has rights to all of the above
- Select Options to complete Adding / Creating a category
- Cancel – Will delete what you’ve done
- Save – Will save the work as an unpublished draft
- Save & Submit – Will save the work as an unpublished draft and notify a publisher / owner / system administrator that it is ready for review (Viewable by Authors only)
- Save & Publish – Will save the work and publish it for viewing