The facilities are now listed by facility and subfacility and each can have their own calendar that you can allow the public to add events through individual calendars on the front side of your website.
Amenities are called Features, and your features can be completely customized, have a fee with taxes associated with them with the public selecting amounts.
If you use the ePayment module, we can take it straight through to payment and booking.
The Facilities and Reservation module can still be searched by facility type or amenities.
Each facility listing can have a customized reservation form that uses Form Center form fields, it's own calendar with options for different types of reservations, separate hours of operations, contact information, and an updated slideshow manager.
The Facilities and Reservation module will also work with the Calendar module so when you select a facility for your own events, it will automatically populate the facility address.
We've made it easy to tie into ESRI maps for even better map management!
- Organize Facilities by category
- Provide details and links to important information, documents or related websites, cutting down on phone calls and foot traffic
- Provide lists of amenities offered at the facility
- Allow citizens to request a reservation of the facility
For the following to be enabled, please contact CivicPlus Support by calling 888-228-2233, ext. 307 or via email.
- Allow citizens to request to reserve a facility
- Is a window of clean-up time needed between reservations / facility use?
- Each facility can have its own calendar in the calendar module if desired. This will allow citizens to see the list of approved reservations for the desired facility.