Note: Only System Administrators and Owners can add a new Calendar (i.e.Category)
- Log in to the admin side of your website.
- Go to Modules > Content > Calendar
- Select the Add Calendar button (Fig. 1.1) on the right.
- Calendar Title – Display name of the Calendar
- Description – Provides a description of the Calendar module if you choose to allow subscribers to this Calendar.
- Email List – Click to allow Admin users to send out notification emails from this calendar
- Allow Subscribers – Click to allow users to subscribe to Calendar in the Notify Me moduleNote: You must have the Notify Me module for this function.
- Permissions – Setting permissions at the category level is suggested.
- View – May view the live slide only
- Author – Submit new items, modify/delete unpublished items
- Publisher – Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items and publish/reject submitted items
- Owner – Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items, publish/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- System Administrator – Automatically has rights to all of the above
- If you change the content you must select the tab Copy HTML to Text. This will allow your changes to be copied to the text version of the email.
- Cancel – Will delete what you’ve done
- Save – Will save the work as an unpublished draft
- Save & Submit – Will save the work as an unpublished draft and notify a publisher that it is ready for review (option is for Authors only)
- Save & Publish – Will save the work and publish it for viewing
Note: A category must be published and have at least one published event in it before it will show on the live side of the website.