Agenda Center offers the ability to add minutes directly to a published agenda.
- On the main page of the Agenda Category select the Agenda
- On the agenda you wish to add minutes, hold your cursor over the gear icon so the Action button appears. Click Actions.
- The Action Item Box will open, select Add Minutes.
- The Minutes Work Bench will then be displayed. Click Add Minutes to add minutes to an agenda item.
- Click Save and Stay, to save your work and to continue entering minutes.
- Click Save and Preview to save your work and preview what the minutes will look like.
- Note: This option is only available if you do not upload minutes.
- Click Save to save the minutes in a draft form until they are approved.
- Click Save and Publish to publish the minutes to the public side.