The Agenda Center offers an uncomplicated way to create and display agendas for various civic organizations. The Agenda Center can create agenda templates for repeated use, work flows to insure agenda accuracy, and the ability to enter minutes directly into each agenda. This functionality is combined with the ability to customize both the creation and organization of the Agenda Center.
To navigate to the Agenda Center on the back side of your CivicPlus site, click Modules, then Content, then Agenda Center.
Note: the name of the Agenda Center can be customized depending on local needs and will be explained later in this document.
The Agenda Center main page appears displaying all categories that have been created for each group, along with any agenda categories within those groups. From this main page new categories can be created. Properties are also set for the Agenda Center itself and permissions given to various groups for the Agenda Center.
- Customize the Agenda Center's public side and create rules related to the creation and customization of agendas using the Properties tab: Options button.
- Setup an email notification for System Administrators and Owners when a new agenda category is created.
- Allow a copy of the agenda to be posted in the Archive Center
- Ability to allow users to move items in folders
- Unpublish agendas in order to remove or modify them
- Create a public name for the Agenda Center
- Rename the Agenda Center for the admin side of a site
- Reduce redundant work by creating agenda templates
- Customize the creation and organization of your agenda
- Save time by entering minutes directly into each agenda
- Create a one-stop-shop for the public to view agenda minutes, meeting videos, and downloads of agendas, minutes or complete packets.