Note: Only System Administrators and Owners can add Quick Links categories
- Log in to the Admin side of the website.
- Select Modules > Modules > Quick Links
- Select Add Category. Takes you to fill out necessary information.
- Category Name – A red asterisk indicates this is a mandatory field.
- Start Date – The default is blank and indicates the category will be available immediately upon publication. Enter a start display date to auto-publish the category.
- End Date – The default is blank and indicates the category will remain published until unpublished manually. Enter an end display date to auto-unpublish.
- Permissions – Setting permissions at the category level is suggested.
- View – May view the live side only
- Author – Submit new items and modify/delete unpublished items
- Publisher – Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/delete published items and accept/reject submitted items
- Owner – Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/delete published items, accept/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- System Administrator – Automatically has rights to all of the above
- Select option to complete adding/creating category.
- Cancel – Will delete what you’ve done
- Save – Will save the work as an unpublished draft
- Save & Submit – Will save the work as an unpublished draft and notify a publisher that it is ready for review (option is viewable by Authors only)
- Save & Publish – Will save the work and publish it for viewing