Using NotePad to Paste Plain Text
- Copy the text from your Word document
- Open a new text document using MS Notepad or a similar tool.
- This is usually located in Start / Programs / Accessories or by searching in the start menu for “Notepad”.
- Paste your text from Word into the Notepad text document
- Copy the text from the Notepad document
- Paste that text into the editor box or widget on your site.
- Use the Editor Tool bar to apply the font, color, and class formatting for the text as needed.