Who can use this feature?
- Select Modules > Content > Notify Me
- Select Add Category
- Fill in the following fields (red asterisk indicates mandatory fields):
- List Title: Insert the list name here
- Brief Description: Provide a short description of what the list will be used for
- Sender Name: The name that will show as the Sender in the recipient’s email
- Reply Address: Leave at default to prevent email replies
- Allow SMS: Check to ensure subscriptions
- Start Date: Default is blank, indicates the list will be available immediately upon publication; enter a start date if you want the list to auto-publish later.
- End Date: Default is blank, indicates the list will remain published until unpublished manually; enter an end date for the list to expire and auto-unpublish (48-hours notice will be given in the Action Items)
- Show Archives: Select to display archives
- Note: We suggest you set permissions at the category level.
- View: May view the live slide only
- Author: Submit new items, modify/delete unpublished items
- Publisher: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items and publish/reject submitted items
- Owner: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items, publish/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- System Administrator: Automatically has rights to all of the above
- Cancel: Will delete what you’ve done
- Save: Will save the work as an unpublished draft
- Save & Submit: Will save the work as an unpublished draft and notify a publisher/owner/system administrator that it is ready for review (option is viewable by authors only)
- Save & Publish: Will save the work and publish it for viewing
Note: If the website also has the Jobs and/or Bids module and subscribers are allowed, these categories will appear in the Notify Me module on the public side of the website.
Publish a List
- Select Modules > Modules > Notify Me
- Find the list you wish to publish under Unpublished Lists
- Select Choose an Action > Publish