Note: Only System Administrators and Owners can add Job categories
- Log in to the Admin side of the website.
- Select Modules > Content > Job Postings.
- Select Add Category
- Category Title – Displays the name of the Job Category
- Description – Provides a description of the Job Category in the Notify Me module if you choose to allow subscribers to this Job Category. The forward public side of the website will show this description.
- Email List - Select box to be able to send updates for this list.
- Allow Subscribers – Select “Yes” to allow users to subscribe to job postings in the Notify Me module.
Note: You must have the Notify Me module for this function.
- Show Archives – Display archives as visible to the public.
- Start Date – The default is blank and indicates the category will be available immediately upon publication. Enter a start display date to auto-publish at a later date.
- End Date – The default is blank and indicates the category will remain published until unpublished manually. Enter an end date if you want the item to expire and auto-unpublish.
- Permissions – Setting permissions at the category level is suggested.
- View – May view the live side only
- Author – Submit new items and modify/delete unpublished items
- Publisher – Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/delete published items and accept/reject submitted items
- Owner – Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/delete published items, accept/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- System Administrator – Automatically has rights to all of the above
Note: Check the Messages tab to make sure that the URL listed is correct.
- Cancel – Will delete what you’ve done
- Save – Will save the work as an unpublished draft
- Save & Submit – Will save the work as an unpublished draft and notify a publisher that it is ready for review (option is for Authors only)
- Save & Publish – Will save the work and publish it for viewing
Note: A category must be published and have at least one published job on it before it will show on the live side of the website.