- Log in to the Admin side of the website.
- Click Modules > Content > [Desired Module] from the top navigation.
- Identifying the Category that you wish to make available only to Intranet users, select Choose an Action.
- From the pull down list Choose an Action > Properties.
- Uncheck the View rights for the Guest group
- Check the View rights for the desired Intranet/Front-End group
- Select option to complete assigning permissions.
- Save Changes – Will save the changes for this Category
- Cancel – Will delete what you’ve done