Note: Only System Administrators and Owners (of the module) can add a Forms Category
- Login to the admin side of the website
- Go to Modules > Content > Form Center
- Click the Add Category button in the Categories Box on the right side of the module.
- In the textbox labeled Name type in the name of the category you wish to create.
- The Force Login field is optional and will require front-end users to log in if selected.
- The Permissions section is used to give individual groups different levels of access to the category you are creating. Each available group will be listed below the Permissions heading, with three checkboxes available.
- View – If the category is intended to be public, you do not need to worry about having this option checked for each group. If the category is intended to be private, View allows the users to see the category when logged in.
- Author – Giving a group Author access allows the users in that group to create forms in this category, but they must Submit them to a Publisher to make them available for public access.
- Publisher – Giving a group Publisher access allows the users to create and publish forms in this category.
- The confirmation page will be the default page that a user will be directed to after hitting submit.
- The confirmation page is default for all forms in your category. It can be changed when creating specific forms. The instructions for the confirmation page can be found in Section 4.