Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Form Center
- Select Add Category
- Fill in the information
- Name: type in the name of the category you wish to create
- Force Login: will require front-end users to log in if selected
- Permissions: give individual groups different levels of access to the category you are creating
- View – If the category is intended to be public, you do not need to worry about having this option checked for each group. If the category is intended to be private, View allows the users to see the category when logged in.
- Author – Giving a group Author access allows the users in that group to create forms in this category, but they must Submit them to a Publisher to make them available for public access.
- Publisher – Giving a group Publisher access allows the users to create and publish forms in this category.
- Confirmation Page
- The confirmation page will be the default page that a user will be directed to after hitting submit.
- The confirmation page is a default for all forms in your category. It can be changed when creating specific forms.
- Save: will save the changes to the category
- Save and Publish: will save and publish to the live site