Note: Only System Administrators and Owners (of the module) can complete add a Topic
- Login to the admin side of your website
- Go to Modules > Content > Community Voice
- Select Add Initiative and the next screen will look similar to Figure 1-1
- Use the following information to complete the data fields:
- Name – This is the only required field.
- Description – Optional and internal viewing only at this time.
- Icon – Choose a different Icon will give you a selection to choose from, as shown in Figure 1-2.
- Permissions -- is used to give individual groups different levels of access to the topic you are creating. Each available group will be listed below the Permissions heading, with three checkboxes available.
- View – If the category is intended to be public, you do not need to worry about having this option checked for each group. If the category is intended to be private, View allows the users to see the category when logged in.
- Author – Giving a group Author access allows the users in that group to create forms in this category, but they must Submit them to a Publisher to make them available for public access.
- Publisher - Giving a group Publisher access gives them access to publish within the category
- Publish – Giving a group Publish access allows the users to create and publish forms in this category.