- Log in to the Admin side of the website.
- Go to Modules > Live Edit > Blog
- By selecting the Blog via the Live Edit button, this will flip you to the public side of the Blog Module. At the top of the page you will see a menu called Live Edit. This will allow you to Enable the Live Edit via the Enable Live Edit
Adding an Item
- Find the category you want to add your Blog entry
- Select the KAM icon and select the Add Item button (Fig. 5-1).
- Complete your blog entry.
- Post Name: Public Name of this blog post
- Full Post: This is the complete text of your blog post. This uses the editor just like what is found in pages, to see the full menu select the “Show All Tools” button at the end of the tool bar.
- Lead In: Just a brief summary of the post, it is shown on the main blog page before they read the full post.
- To see additional options select the “Show Additional Details”
- Tags: These are search tags for major topics in your post. (not required)
- Display: this will post your blog to the website on a day and take it down when you would like it to automatically be removed from the site. (not required)
- Show Archives: This will allow previous entries that have been archived to be view by the public.
Edit an Item
- Find the Blog you want to edit.
- Select the KAM icon to display your editing options (Fig. 6-1).
- Modify –Change the text in the questions and/or answer, change the link information and/or change the display dates.
- Copy Link – Will copy the URL of this question to use to make hyperlinks in other areas.
- Copy – Will allow you to copy and make changes, if necessary, and put it in another category.
- New Item – Will allow you to create another blog item below the blog you clicked on.
- Unpublish – Will put the blog in a draft status on the Admin side and not display it on the public side.
- Archive – Will archive your blog.