Below are basic troubleshooting questions that if addressed, speeds up the support process. If possible, please include the answers in your ticket to support.
- Is this affecting multiple users or only one user?
- Are they using their Active Directory credentials?*
- What are their emails and usernames in Active Directory?
- What error do they get when they try to log in?
- Can they log in using the /setup test?
- What message do they get when they log in using /setup? Screenshots, please.
Note: Users must log in using their Active Directory username (username or username@domain), not their email. Note: You must ignore what shows as their "username" in the GCMS, as this is not what we use for authentication. Authentication happens with the LDAP service and we sync accounts on either username or email field.