Below are basic troubleshooting questions that if addressed, speeds up the support process. If possible, please include the answers in your ticket to support.
- Is this affecting multiple users or only one user?
- Is the user using their Active Directory credentials?
- Note: Users must log in using their Active Directory username (username or username@domain), not their email.
- Note: You must ignore what shows as their "username" in the GCMS, as this is not what we use for authentication. Authentication happens with the LDAP service and we sync accounts on either username or email field.
- What are the user's emails and usernames in Active Directory?
- What error does the user get when they try to log in?
- Can the user log in using the /setup test?
- What message does the user get when they log in using /setup? Please provide a screenshot.