- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Piwik
- Login to Piwik
- Note: The login for Piwik is unique to your organization, but is not the same login you use to get access to your site. If you do not know your login, please contact support)
- Navigate to “Actions” and then “Pages”
- Update the Date Range as needed at the top of the page
- Search “404” using the field at the bottom of the data table.
- Expand the section labeled “404”.
- Expand each item within to see details.
- To export this data, click the small arrow button below the data table and the search field.