There are basic settings in CivicRec that need to be initially configured to ensure that the product operates properly for your organization.
Step 1: Organization Information
- Configuration > Organization > Organization Information
- Complete all form fields
- Click "Update"
Step 2: Payment TypesCivicRec comes pre-configured with the basic payment types of Cash, Check, Credit/Debit. and User Credit. Organizations that accept other payment types like scholarships or vouchers will need to enter those here
- Configuration > Financial Settings > Payment Types
- Click "Create Payment Type" to save the new payment type
- For information on payment type surcharges, visit: Payment Type Surcharges
Step 3: Local Resident Criteria (Optional)
- Configuration > Organization > Local Resident Criteria
- Applies to groups who alter prices based on participant's place of residence