If you have selected Authorize.net as your gateway provider. Be sure you are set up with an eCommerce type of account since CivicRec is hosted that is the type of account we work with.
To get started our developers need your API Login ID and Transaction Key. If you are creating these for the first time visit our generation link.
Once you have the Login ID and Transaction Key please call us with this information (please do not email it) and we will get it into the coding on the back end.
- Log into Authorize.net
- Click the Account menu
- Under Transaction Format Settings click Payment Form
- Select "Form Fields" - Under shipping information, uncheck View/Edit for ALL fields
- The only fields that should be clicked are:
- Payment Information
- Card Code (View,Edit,Required)
- Customer Billing Information
- First Name (View,Edit,Required)
- Last Name (View,Edit,Required)
- Address (View,Edit,Required)
- City (View,Edit,Required)
- State (View,Edit,Required)
- Zip (View,Edit,Required)
Once this is entered your account may be in test mode. Before any transactions can be made you will have to turn off test mode. To do so, follow the directions below.
To Turn Test Mode Off or On
Log on to the Merchant Interface at https://secure.authorize.net
Select Settings under Account in the main menu on the left
Click Test Mode in the Security Settings section
Click Turn Test OFF to take your account out of Test Mode. Click Turn Test ON to place your account in Test Mode