The CivicRec Facility Calendar is a powerful tool for allowing staff members to quickly view and create reservations at any of the organization's facilities. The following is a brief description on how to filter the calendar to show specific facilities and event types.
- Location Filter: View Calendar by selected facility or facilities.
- Program Filter: View Calendar by selected program or programs.
- View Filters:
- Internal Reservations - View only reservations made internally by staff.
- Customer Reservations - View only reservations made online by customers.
- Activity Schedules (Reserved) - View Calendar of activities scheduled in facility that is reserved.
- Activity Schedules (Non Reserved) - View Calendar of activities scheduled in facility that are not reserved.
- League Games - View calendar of scheduled league games.
- Tag Filters: View calendar of tags. To view daily details select "view full" as pictured above.
- Availability View: While the event view shows what is happening in the facilities within a time frame the availability calendar shows what is available at a given time and at a given location.
- Black means the facility is not available for rental during that day/time because of the facility availablility schedule.
- Red means the facility is booked.
- Green means the facility is available for rental.