This tool allows you to keep track of users who are enrolled in a specific activity. This feature works along side the “Check-in” feature, which allows you to check-in one participant for one day at a time, the “Attendance” tool allows you to report multiple days for all registrants.
- Navigate to Activities > Attendance
- Type in the desired dates:“To” and “From”
- Type in the location of the activity (required)
- Type in the name of the activity program (required)
- Click “Go”
- Check the dates/users you wish to account for
- Click “Save” (Note: You can view your attendance check-in summary and log if you go to Reports > Check-In Reports.)