You can add and manage your customers' credit cards on file by navigating to their account profile and selecting the option Cards on File.
'Cards on File' is currently only available if CivicRec, Authorize.net or PayFlow is your merchant account.
Don't use one of these payment gateways? Contact us for information on new payment gateway integration.
Add a Card on File
- Search and select a user
- Select Cards on File
- Select Add Card on File
- Fill in fields
- Credit/Debit Card
- Cardholder Name
- City, State, Zip
- Select Submit
- Card will appear on file
- Note: Select the red X to delete the card
- For checkout: When the payment type Credit/Debit is selected, you choose to use one of the saved cards on file or choose to enter a new payment method
Error for "Bill to Last Name"?
Note: We recommend you try option one first.
- Double check or re-enter the card on file information and be sure to include the first and last name
- Log into your authorize.net Account > Payment Form settings
- Uncheck Required for the name fields.