You will first need to navigate to Facilities > Permit on your back-end.
Create a New Permit
- Select one or more facilities from the list available
- Enter desired times
- Highlight one or more date from the calendar
- Review and select reservation/s from the preview column
- Lookup User Account
- Add Permit Note, if needed (Tab or CTRL+enter to close and save dialog)
- Click to Save Permit. Permit number will now appear in the Permit # field
- Click 'View' to see permit.
- Print and/or email from within View preview window.
- If you wish to create an invoice for your newly created permit, select the reservation/s from the 'Preview Reservation' column and select the
icon. Proceed with checkout.
Edit an Existing Permit
- Enter Permit # and press Enter key
- Edit date and/or time
- Select Save
- Click 'View' to regenerate, print or email updated Permit
Changing an Estimate to Full Permit
Using the dropdown by the save menu, click "Save permit" instead of "save estimate.
Note: Before creating a permit, please be sure you have a Permit Template Configured.
Navigate to Configuration>Templates>Permit Template to create one or more for your organization.
You may create as many permit templates as you wish
and you can assign a template to one or more location/facility via the Facilities tab.