In CivicRec, activities should be grouped into Categories to make it easier for both the public and internal staff to find and manage activities.
Navigate to Activities > Categories
Create New Category
- Type the name of the category you wish to create
- Select color for the "Tabbed" view on the public registration page. (This is useful in syncing the online catalog with printed catalogs)
Edit Existing Category
- Click on editing icon (pencil) under column labeled 'Tools'
- Once edits have been made to the name or color select
Order Category List
- To sort the categories, simply place your cursor over the double-sided arrow beside the category you wish to move and drag and drop the categories into the order you desire.