The most common cause for missing Live Edit tabs is that the user doesn't have high enough permissions to make changes for the page.
To check this please use the following directions:
- Go to Modules > Site Tools > User Administration
- Find the user who can't see the page
- Open their user and determine which group that they are in.
- Click on the group that should have permission to that page to edit it.
- Click on the pages tab and find the page where the tabs are missing
- Verify / Add that the user has the appropriate level of permissions to the page. (Need at least Author level to see the tabs)
If the user does have permission and still can't see the tabs, try with a different user or system administrator to locate the tabs in Live Edit mode. If even they can't see the tabs as another user please let us know and we will look into it immediately!