Network Administrators can quickly and easily review and/or edit the groups a user belongs to from the Network Settings page.
- From the home page, navigate to the 'Admin Settings' link and select your Network.
- In the Network Settings Page navigate to the 'Users' Tab.
- You can search for the user you are looking for in the search bar by first name, last name, email address or 10 digit phone number.
- Once you have found the user click on the box to focus on that user.
- After clicking"View/edit Groups" The first view shows only the groups the user is a member of. The user can be removed from a group or made an administrator of a group.
- Note: Clicking on the Admin checkbox will make the user a Full Group Admin. To modify permission levels you must click on the group link and go to the members roster area on the Group Homepage.
- Now click on "See all Groups" to see the rest of the groups available on the network.
- After clicking "See all Groups" The 'See All Groups' button will display a full list of groups in your network allowing you to quickly and easily add the member to any additional groups or make the user an administrator of a particular group. The "Add user to all groups as" option allows you to add the user to ALL groups on your network as a "Member" or as an "Admin".