CivicReady has released a messaging API that will allow you to trigger notifications based on defined criteria from your existing systems such as Student Information Systems, HR Databases, Appointment Scheduling Systems and more, without having to enter CivicReady’s website.
CivicReady’s new messaging API also allows all notifications sent from CivicReady to be posted to an API URL to be consumed by other devices/systems to trigger a notification to those devices. Offering the ability for CivicReady to be activated from another system as well as activating another system to disseminate notifications to your organization.
Via the Messaging API You Can
- Send notifications via email, Text/SMS, Text to Speech Voice Alert, and Facebook
- Send a notification to one or more users (Ad-Hoc Messaging)
- Two-way activation between CivicReady and other systems
We Currently Offer Three Messaging API's
- Standard Messaging API - allows you to automatically trigger a notification to existing members within the CivicReady system. Notifications can be sent to groups as a whole as well as to one or more users.
- C.A.P. 1.2 Messaging API - allows you to automatically trigger a notification via a valid C.A.P 1.2 message.
- Text/SMS Messaging API - allows you to automatically trigger a Text/SMS notification to users who do or do not exist in CivicReady system.