CivicReady allows you to designate a user as Network Administrator.
Network Administrators have the following rights:
- Configure the Network
- View Reporting
- Create and Manage Groups
- Create and Manage Locations
- Manage Members of the Network
- Assign Admin rights to Users
- Ability to Post a Message to any/all Groups
- Download User Reports
- Download Group Lists
- Receive .csv Processing Reports
- Receive user telephone number change report
- Approve Groups
- Approve Members
- Approve Messages
The Network Admin permission level can be assigned two ways via the Network Settings page or via the CSV file upload.
Assignment within the Network Settings section:
- From the Homepage select Admin Settings from the top menu and choose your Network.
- Click on the Users tab in the Network's Settings page.
- Search for the User that you would like to designate as a Network Administrator and click on "Make Network Admin".
- NOTE: In this section you are able to grant and remove Network Admin rights for any user.
CSV File Upload
In addition, Network Administrators can be assigned via uploading a CSV file to a group through the Add/Invite Member area (or using the SFTP access for Database Integration Clients).
In order to set specific permissions for a Group Member you will need to use the followingCSV format and enter the "Group ID#", a "Pipe Sign |" and a "number" in the "Group ID#"column.
There are 4 Pipe Signs that represent a specific Administrative privilege level:
- |1 is Full Group Administrator
- |2 is Network Administrator
- |3 is Limited Group Administrator
- |4 is Authorized Sender
(An example of assigning a Network Admin is below in a .CSV format. Column "F" is the"Group ID#" column.
Line 2: Group ID# | 2 = 166235 | 2 -- > Network Administrator
Note: 1, 3, and 4 are reserved for Group Administrator Permission Levels (omitted in this page). For more information on how to assign a Group Admin level please view our permissions article.