- Log in to the Admin side of the website.
- Select Modules > Site Tools > User Administration.
- Select the Add User
- Fill in the account information at the top of the Add User screen. The user has the ability to change their password so you can use a generic password. Email address is important; this will allow the users to retrieve their password if they forget it as long as they know their user name.
- Select the appropriate Front-End Group.
- Note: A group must be published in order for the assigned permission to be active.
- Save – Will save the work as an unpublished draft
- Save & Publish – Will save the work and publish it, making it active.
- Cancel – Will delete what you’ve done
Note: Setting up an LDAP, ADFS, etc. is very popular for intranets. If you are interested in this, please review our Single Sign On section.