- Log in to the admin side of the website.
- Select Modules > Content > Notify Me.
- Find the mailing list you wish to create a message for.
- Select Choose an Action > Add Item
- Complete the following fields/actions (red asterisk indicates mandatory field):
- Date to Send – Leave blank to send upon Save & Send being selected, or choose a future date for the message to auto-send
- Time To Send – Leave blank to send upon Save & Send being selected, or choose a future time for the message to auto-send
- Sender Name – The default for this field is the name of the mailing list
- E-mail Subject – Should be relevant to information provided in the message.
- E-mail Message – Enter your message here, replacing the text <type your message here>.
Note: Making changes to the header and footer of this message will only affect this message. Remember the footer includes the unsubscribe information.
- Copy – Copy HTML to Text or Text to HTML
- Cancel – Will delete what you’ve done
- Save – Will save the work as an unpublished draft
- Save & Submit – Will save the work as an unpublished draft and notify a publisher/owner/system administrator that it is ready for review (option is viewable by authors only)
- Save & Send – Will save the message and send it to subscribers