This article will show you how to change your primary CivicPlus email address.
- Users signing through their organization’s Custom IdP cannot edit their email addresses. Their email will default to what is listed on their IdP provider.
- Administrators will not be able to reset email addresses for users in their organization.
- Before an email address can change, the system must receive accepted verification.
Consolidating CivicPlus Email Accounts
If you have different user accounts across CivicPlus products (such as an old email to access CivicEngage Central and a new email to access CivicRec) and want to consolidate, follow these steps:
- Organization Owner will need to remove the user associated with the old email from your CivicPlus organization
- Organization Owner will then add a new user associated with the new email to your CivicPlus organization
- All applicable CivicPlus products will need a user created (with appropriate credentials) with the new email address you are using