This article walks through how to reset the password for your CivicPlus Single Sign-On account.
- A user can no longer set a password for a different user. Instead, an email prompt will be sent to the user in order for them to reset their own password.
- Passwords are no longer emailed to the user when they select Forgot Password - a reset password link is sent instead.
- For security purposes, the system will not tell you if an invalid login attempt is the result of the wrong email address or password.
- Navigate to the sign-in screen for your integrated CivicPlus product or go to the Sign In Screen
- Enter your Email address and click Continue
- Select the Forgot your password? link
- Enter your Email address and click Submit
- You will be sent an email from email@example.com. Click the Reset Password button.
Note: This link will expire after 24 hours for security purposes.
- Enter and confirm your new password
Note: Your password cannot match your four most recently used passwords. Your password must be at least 8 characters in length containing both numbers and letters. View the full list of password requirements.
- Select Reset