CivicPlus Sign-On (SSO) is an authentication solution that improves your user experience and makes your daily interactions with our products easier. SSO allows you to use one set of user credentials to easily move between your organization's CivicPlus products.
- Consolidation: Single Sign-On to all your products
- Strengthened Security: Strengthened password and user security, including two-factor authentication
- External Sign-In: Account creation and ongoing sign-in can be managed through Apple, Facebook, Google, and Microsoft personal accounts
- All products manage their own respective permissions and access.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters including letters and numbers and not on an industry best practice blacklist of previously exposed passwords. For more information, view the Password Requirements article.
- Password reset links expire after 24 hours and user validation links expire after 6 minutes for security purposes. If the link has expired, users can follow the instructions to reset the password to send another email.
Create an Account
Log In With CivicPlus Single Sign-On
- Navigate to the CivicPlus Single Sign-On screen or sign in on your CivicPlus product
- Enter your Email address
- Click Continue
Note: If your organization uses a Custom Identity Provider, you will be redirected to your organization's sign-in screen after clicking Continue.
- Enter your Password
- Click Sign In
- Forgot your password?: Select to reset your password.
- Remember me: Check to save your sign-in information.