Mavenlink is the project management tool that will be used to track the timeline and tasks for your project. You will receive an invitation from your Project Manager to log in to the program.
The Activity tab is the communication hub for the project. This is where you will receive communication from your Project Manager and other project team members.
- Team Tab: List of team members on the project
- Message Box: Post messages directly to the team
- Activity Feed: A searchable feed of all project communication
- Upcoming Tasks: Quick view of tasks for the project
The Task Tracker houses the timeline for the project, broken into individual phases.
- Type: Signifies whether the item is a task, deliverable, or milestone
- Title: Name of the phase/milestone/task
- Tags: List of any associated tags
- Note: Tasks that are your responsibility will always be tagged with Client and any meetings will be tagged as Meeting
- Assignees: Team members who are responsible for the task
- Status: The task status
- Start: Date the task is scheduled to begin
- Due: Date the task should be completed
The Gantt chart provides a visual representation of your timeline and its associated tasks.
- Tasks: The individual tasks and milestones for the project
- Schedule: The date range and status for each associated task
- Note: Items in red are overdue while items in green are on schedule