The Integration Hub has a Manual Import trigger option that allows you to upload a CSV, JSON, or ICS file and import that data into a specified product.
- Navigate to the Integrations tab and click + New Integration
- Select the Simple integration card
- Add a Short Description of the integration
- Choose Manual Import from the Trigger drop-down
- Upload the CSV, JSON, or ICS file you would like to import
- Choose the Deduplicate Content fields. This will help prevent duplicate items from being created every time you import content so make sure to choose one or more fields that will be unique for your items.
- Select the Action (where you would like to import the content) and the related Credentials
- Configure any additional options, depending on the selected Action, and click Next
- Map the fields from your uploaded file to the action fields
- Click Next
- Choose Save and Import to save and enable the integration to import the content from the uploaded file