This article will show you how to create a new CivicPlus Single Sign-On (SSO) account. CivicPlus SSO is an authentication solution that improves your user experience and makes your daily interactions with our products easier. SSO allows you to use one set of user credentials to easily move between your organization's CivicPlus products.
- Navigate to the account page
- Click the Sign Up link
- Fill out the new account fields
Note: If your organization is using a custom identity provider (IdP), some of the options, such as your password, will be disabled as those fields are managed by the identity provider.
- Email: Enter a valid email address
- First/Last Name: Add your first and last name
- Phone Number: Optionally add a phone number to your account
- Password: Add a password that meets our password requirements
- Use Another Service: If applicable, you can instead create an account with an external sign-in for Apple, Facebook, Google, or Microsoft
- Click Create Account
- To verify your email, you will be sent a One Time Password (OTP) that will expire in 6 minutes
- Once you receive the OTP, add it to the field and click Verify
Note: If you do not verify your email within the 6-minute timeframe, you can click Resend OTP to get a new password.