This article will show you how to create a new CivicPlus Single Sign-On (SSO) account.
- Navigate to the account page
- Click the Sign Up link
- Fill out the new account fields
- Email: Enter a valid email address
- First/Last Name: Add your first and last name
- Phone Number: Optionally add a phone number to your account
- Password: Add a password that meets our password requirements
- Use Another Service: If applicable, you can instead create an account with an external sign-in for Apple, Facebook, Google, or Microsoft
- Click Create Account
- To verify your email, you will be sent a One Time Password (OTP) that will expire in 6 minutes
- Once you receive the OTP, add it to the field and click Verify
Note: If you do not verify your email within the 6-minute timeframe, you can click Resend OTP to get a new password.