This article will show you how to add a link to your CivicPlus Portal.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to the page with your embedded Portal or access the stand-alone Portal
- Select Settings in the left-hand toolbar
- Select + New Link
- Add the link information
- URL: Add the link the tile should direct to
- Section: Choose the section the link should be added to, these sections correspond to the tabs in the left-hand navigation (Community, Payments, Services, etc.) and any available sub-sections within those that can be used to organize links
- Select an icon: Select an icon to display with the link
- Note: These will populate based on the section and some sections will only have one icon option.
- Title: Add a title for the link
- Description: If needed, add a short description for the link
- Select Save
- The link will now display in the specified section of your Portal
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.