This article will show you how to create an account with external sign-in for Apple, Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- These instructions only apply to the new sign-in screen.
- This feature is disabled for all Custom IdP-integrated users.
- Navigate to the account page
- Select an external sign in option
- Sign in with an existing Apple, Facebook, Google, or Microsoft user
Note: Users cannot be created with existing CivicPlus user email addresses. External Sign In must be added through Manage Account. Microsoft accounts controlled through Active Directory may not be permitted by your Organization.