This article will show you how to create an account with external sign-in for Apple, Facebook, Google, or Microsoft.
- These instructions only apply to the new sign-in screen.
- This feature is disabled for all Custom IdP integrated users.
- Navigate to the account page
- Select an option under User Another Service to Create an Account
- Sign in with an existing Apple, Facebook, Google, or Microsoft user
- Note: Users cannot be created with existing CivicPlus user email addresses. External Sign In must be added through Manage Account.
- Note: Microsoft accounts controlled through Active Directory may not be permitted by your Organization.