This article will show you how to add or remove external sign-in accounts for Microsoft, Facebook, Apple, or Google on an existing Single Sign-On account. Using an external sign-in service allows you to log in to your CivicPlus account using the same login information that you use for your Apple, Facebook, Google, or Microsoft account.
- If you do not already have a Single Sign-On account, learn how to create one using external sign-in.
- This feature is disabled for all Custom Identity Provider (IdP) integrated users.
- Multiple external sign-in services can be added to the same account.
Log in to the system
- Select Manage Account in the top right corner
- Select the External Sign in tab
- Select Apple, Facebook, Google, or Microsoft to be able to sign in with those credentials
- Sign in with an existing account on the external sign in
Note: Microsoft accounts controlled through Active Directory may not be permitted by your Organization.
- If successfully added, the external sign-in will be listed and can be removed under Registered Logins
Note: Multiple external sign-in services can be added to the same account.