Before troubleshooting, you will want to look at the error log for the integration. Did the integration fire at all or did it error after the integration fired? You can usually get some indication of the issue from the logs.
- If there are no run logs, then the integration did not fire and it’s likely an issue with the product/application you used for triggering the integration.
- If there are run logs, then the integration did fire and it is likely an issue with the product/application you used as the action of your integration.
To further troubleshoot, you’ll want to:
- Verify the credentials are correct
- Verify that the permissions are set properly in each product for the credentials you’re using in the integration
- Verify everything is turned on (the integration is enabled and the proper settings are enabled in each product)
- If possible, do an easier/simpler integration to verify the trigger is working (i.e. trigger something to post in Slack)
- Test out integrations with the same product (different modules, test out both trigger and action, etc.); this will determine if it’s an issue with an entire product or just certain parts of the product
- Test other nodes entirely to determine if it’s a widespread Integration Hub issue
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.